Program Goals and Strategies
HOME >About >Program Goals and Strategies
- Annual Member Exhibition
- Annual fall exhibition for members.
- Competition Awards
- Botanical art exhibition for non-members during April through May.
- International Exchange Exhibition
- Biennial exhibition collaborations with our Japanese colleagues.
- Publishing Business
- Printing botanical art textbooks, diaries, and club magazines.
Printing textbooks for ordinary people and experts. Printing diaries of members' work.
Printing biannual club magazines to share our recent activities and advertise our latest pieces.
- Visiting a botanical garden in Korea
- Biannual botanical garden trip to sketch the spring and fall seasons.
- Visiting a botanical garden abroad
- Annual trip to botanical gardens in other countries.